We are frequently asked if Quit Smoking Expert is a stop smoking hypnosis expert or quit smoking hypnosis in Queensland, but it isn’t. It’s unique. Regrettably, becoming a stop smoking hypnotherapist is a reasonably straightforward process. My acquaintance, who has never smoked a cigarette in her life, completed a one-day course and is now wholly qualified. There’s even a cat that works as a hypnotherapist. What about Googling it? I am not implying that they are swindlers; far from it. I am only advising that you exercise extreme caution before spending your hard-earned money.
Tips for choosing the best quit smoking therapist-
- Select someone who has been there before– How can a therapist understand you, your smoking history, and prior attempts to quit smoking? If they have never smoked and, more significantly, have never fled from smoking?
- Pick someone who does not smoke right now! – Anyone who claims to be a therapist for quit smoking hypnotherapy in Brisbane, who enjoys smoking and does not want to quit is delusory. No component of addiction includes choosing whether or not to use the drug, and those folks cannot be trusted to help you.
- Choose someone who has quit smoking using their approach– Anyone may charge you a lot of money to merely rehash slick marketing content. Your therapist or counsellor must be willing to do the walk. They should do what they teach and gently guide you along the path that they took to find freedom.
- Select someone who believes in the quitting smoking process– Be careful of any quit-smoking treatment in Brisbaneand a hypnotist or counsellor who promises that quitting smoking would be extremely difficult. This sort of counsellor or therapist will constantly blame the unfortunate smoker for their lack of success, stating things like, “you don’t want to stop smoking enough” or “you aren’t ready to quit smoking, are you?”
- Select someone who can promise outcomes– You wouldn’t expect to get paid if you requested someone to fix your automobile and they failed! A significant guarantee provides more than just repeat sessions. If free sessions are provided, that’s great, as long as the assurance includes REFUNDING YOUR MONEY IF THEY DON’T WORK! It is worthwhile to spend extra if the outcomes are inevitable.
- Select someone whom satisfied non-smokers have recommended– Nothing beats the power of a personal endorsement. If a stop smoking therapist is suggested by friends or friends of friends who successfully quit smoking, it’s a no-brainer.
- And, of course, select a human being rather than a cat!-You may believe that the above checklist is a tall order for any stop smoking therapist, counsellor, or hypnotherapist. You might be shocked to learn that every Quit Smoking Expert therapist checks all of those boxes.
So, when you decide it’s time to stop smoking, make an informed decision.